1 Front St, Chelsea, NY, 12512
Incredible Hudson River waterfront opportunity awaits in the Chelsea hamlet of Wappingers Falls. This package includes 4 parcels with multiple land use classifications: recreation and entertainment, marina, residential multipurpose/multi structure, and vacant land direct waterfront. Many opportunities with your very own private corner of riverfront. Once you cross the tracks and pull into this property, you have left the landlubbers behind and entered a paradise from which vessels and dreams will be launched. On the 4 parcels are a 2,327 SF two story, 3 bedroom, 2 bath, log home built in 1986 in excellent condition, an attached 1,248 SF storage/mechanical building with two half baths and separate shower stall, parking area, dock, deck, boat slip and three additional areas for docks to be put back into the water. You will experience sensational sunsets and views from all areas of this private property. Here is your chance to expand this small-scale marina into what it once was with over 100 /- slips, or create a private, personal waterfront oasis. Near the Chelsea Yacht Club, public boat launch, Beacon train station and 84.
- Small scale marina with the potential of 100 /- boat slips. Currently setup for 4 docks.
- Direct waterfront property on the Hudson River near the Chelsea Yacht Club.
- Great opportunity with zoning: recreation and entertainment: marinas
- The log cabin main home is in terrific condition and has an attached one story mechanical/storage building with two half baths and shower stall.
- Property includes 4 parcels and a private boat launch, dock and deck.
- For immediate response call the listing agent Brian McGrath at 845-721-0940.
If mortgaging the home, will require flood insurance.